Number of hits

Sunday 16 September 2012

Win BIG!!!


Ok, it's that time of the year again, it's that time to nominate bloggers for the Nigerian Blog Awards. Dear GNG memoir readers, this is the first time I'll be asking for this, it's a good thing to have awards like this you know :)


Please my dear readers, nominate memoirs of a good naija girl in the Nigerian Blog Awards on the site http://nigerianblogawards.com/register.php


The ones I'm eyeing are

Best new blog of the year
Best humor blog

Kpere, I'm not selfish, I just want those two, finish.
I know I've being off the scene for sometime due to final year things, but lemme just remind you guys of some your favorite posts.

Dear future husband
Dozie
9deadly phrases men use
Pretty women are overrrated
Crushed
Enter-scare-ment.

So, pleaseeee, Pweeti please, nominate me :)

Yours........sincerely
A.D


No comments:

Post a Comment